Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Shincheonji Chambit Church Volunteer


Shincheonji
Chambit
Church
Volunteer
 
 

Shincheonji Chambit Church has offered aesthetic services at Haname city's Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled.

Give us a brief introduction^.^*

Rehabilitation Center Ham Bong Cheon(70)
Ham Bong Cheon is a man's name.
Ham is from peony.
I have been working here for about 7years.
I love what I do.

Are you satisfied with Shincheonji's work?

Yes, the seniors here are grateful and they are looking forward for more volunteer services) in the future.
I actually thought that community service day was last week, which was the fourth Tuesday.
But then, they told me that the volunteer work is on the last Tuesdays of the month.
Today, they (disabled) arrived here even before came to the office at 8:10
They told me that they wanted to clean up and set up the chairs by themselves.
All by themselves, without making the public service workers do it for them.
They arranged all the chairs on their own.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment