Friday, December 11, 2015

The origin of the Priest, in the Bible

 
The origin of the Priest,
in the Bible
 
 
Let's find out the origin of the priest in the bible~

 
At this day when the revelation will be accomplished, the tree of life means the promised pastor and 144,000 priests who receive the word of revelation from him (Rv7, Rv5:9-10), which is the new kingdom created by God.
 
  • Leviticus 3:10-13

10. Appoint Aaron and his sons to serve as priests; anyone else who approaches the sanctuary is to be put to death.”

11. The Lord also said to Moses,  

12. “I have taken the Levites from among the Israelites in place of the first male offspring of every Israelite woman. The Levites are mine,

13. for all the firstborn are mine. When I struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, I set apart for myself every firstborn in Israel, whether human or animal. They are to be mine. I am the Lord.”



No comments:

Post a Comment