Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Why Shincheonji Can Do Correct Testimony?


Why the Reason Shincheonji
Can Do Correct Testimony

 

The Twelve Tribes of Shincheonji,
The Promised Kingdom of God, in the Bible

 
 

πŸ”  Why the reason Shincheonji can do correct testimony

Do you know why Shncheonji can do correct testimony so proud?

This is because there is a shepherd o promised who he has seen and heard about all at the end of the world today in the Revelation scene.

This is because there is a promised shepherd with the world of truth that he has seen and heard everything in the scene of the Revelation in this last world.

Therefore, today meeting the pastor is the way to heaven and is the only way to salvation.
I will show you the testimony in the Bible. Rev 3:12 shall we see it together?


  • Revelation 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven form my God; and I will also write on him my new name.  

  •  Revelation 3:21 To hm who overcomes, I will give the right to sit wiht me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.



 All of these things are recorded in the Bible in detail.
 
 
Rvelation 21:1-7
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth,,,
He said to me: "It is done.

I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the Beginning and the End,,,
He who overcomes will inherit all this,
and I will be his God and he will be my son.
God and Jesus, who are working through the promised pastor, fulfill all the New Testament prophecies, the conclusion of the Bible, which began in Genesis, finally comes(Revelation 21:6).
 
This is why God is called Alpha and Omega; his kingdom and people, born from the seed of heaven, are finally created.  
God descends upon and unites with the people he creates on this earth.  
This is how God's original objective of creating heaven and earth is accomplished.
 
Today the promised pastor(the one who overcomes) who has mastered the Bible is in Shincheonji.
All the religious people in the world, for the sake of the unification of religions and world peace, must unite themselves with the pastor who has mastered the Bible.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment