Saturday, September 16, 2017

Shincheonji, the Highest Truth of Mankind Testimony


The True Pastor of God & the Secret of the Bible
Shincheonji, The Highest TRuth of Mankind Testimony

 


Shincheonji the Church of Jesus is the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony that testifies to the highest truth of mankind, and consists of the pastor of truth and the congregation members who are the promised new kingdom and people. God, Jesus, and heaven come to this place, and it becomes heaven and a paradise where God reigns (Rev 3:12, Rev 21). This is what is promised in the new covenant of the New Testament and what is fulfilled today.

  • Revelation 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

  • Revelation 3:21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

  • Revelation 21:6  He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

  • Revelation 22:16  "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

The congregation members of Shincheonji, Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony possess the highest truth (the most pleasing word since creation) in the last 6,000 years of God's history.  If there is anyone who will contend about who tells the truth or who tells the lies, I am willing to accept his or her challenge.

No one in heaven or on earth or under the earth understood Revelation of the New Testament which is the new covenant, but Jesus, by overcoming, opened the seven seals, opened the book and fulfilled it (Rev 5), and has fed it to one person on earth (the messenger who speaks on behalf) to testify to it (Rev 10, Rev 22:16). Except for him, there is no one who knows the fulfillments and the realities of Revelation. By taking a test on Revelation, the messenger who has received the opened book and is testifying it will be revealed. Why can't you take the test? One will have to distinguish who is heretical or 'true-ical-orthodox', and come to realize who is the true heresy and false pastor.

The devil has disturbed God's work for the past 6,000 years. Therefore, one must decide and judge who is the true pastor of God and the truth and who is the pastor of God, he will know the secret of the Bible and what is created according to the Bible.

All of these things are recorded in the Bible in detail~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment