Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Pastor of Shincheonji


The Pastor
of Shincheonji
 
  • Rv 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.


A promised pastor had already been determined in the Scripture (the Bible) to appear in the kingdom that is created today, at the end of age.

  • Rev 21:6
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Because this pastor comes according to the promises of the Scripture and fulfills what had been promised, he is the pastor promised by God and is acknowledged as the pastor whom God sent.

  • Rv 22:16
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment