Thursday, April 9, 2020

Sincheonji Church of Jesus' Value


Absolute Value of
Shincheonji Church of
Jesus




What is the absolute value of the Sincheonji Church of Jesus?

In Revelation 3:12, there is a God who promised to come down to the overcomer(Him who overcomes) and a pastor who promised in the Bible with God, Jesus and the city of New Jerusalem.
And there are 12 tribes that prophesied in the Bible and appeared exactly as the Bible prophesied.

The Bible's writing came true.
The entire Bible appeared in the physical fulfillment of Revelation.
Have you ever seen or heard  the reality of the Book of Revelations?

Check it in the Bible~!


  • Revelation 3:12
Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

  • Revelation 3:21
To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

    "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you
    this testimony for the churches.
    I am the Root and the Offspring of David,
    and the bright Morning Star."
  • Revlealtion 7:4-8
4.Then I heard the number of those who were sealed:144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
5.From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
6.from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7.from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
8.from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

  • Revelation 22:16
 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches......."

In order to receive salvation, we must see and believe in the physical fulfillment of Revelation, that is, the actual entities from the messenger who is sent.The saint who has heard the gospel of the physical fulfillment must verify it and believe it.  The one who believes and keeps the words that have been recorded and its physical fulfillment is the one who will be blessed. One must listen and believe in the words of the messenger, who is sent, in order to be saved. 

7 comments:

  1. I really want to have a faith that leads to a clear path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words from Sincheonji have truth and contain the reality that is true as prophesied. Therefore, the words of Shincheonji to form a new country, not the appearance of the previous world, are true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and hopeful. I’m grateful to God and Jesus, the early Christians and the pastor of promise for this truth which can save all humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    One must really understand the book of Revelation but it's not something easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I hope to understand the book of Revelation as it is the last book in the bible and I understand from Revelation 1:1-3 that it was given to only one person.

    ReplyDelete