Wednesday, March 4, 2015

UNCONDITIONAL BELIEFS LOOKED FROM SHINCHEONJI Ⅱ

 
 
UNCONDITIONAL BELIEFS
LOOKED FROM SHINCHEONJI Ⅱ
 
 
 
[Unconditioanl Beliefs 2nd]
 
 
 
Wow~~
You've got to be kidding me!
 Don't you remember what I told you?
Will I find beliefs on this earth when I return?
 
 

Jesus~~
What are you talking about?
I am telling you I believe you.
I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE!!!
What more do you wnat?
 
 
 When did you say that??
 
 
 

 
Are you proud of yourself or something?
You are soo~o~ zealous, but your zeal is not based on knoledge.
Since you don't know the righteousness
that comefrom God and since you seek to establish your own......
 
You don't submit to God's righteousness I gotta go~!!
 
Why don't you review what I told you before.
 
  
 



Who cares what you said 2,000 years ago?
 I believe you.
Take me~~~
 
 
Whoosh~ Stop right there
 
Whoosh~
Where do you think you are going?
 
 
 
 
 
Let me go~~
 
I love Jesus! Only Jesus!
I will follow him! Let me go~~~
 
UGH~~ UGH~~~
 

 
What is 'UNCONDITIONAL BELIEFS LOOKED FROM SHINCHEONJI'?
In a case like this "I just believe, so I gave a salvation"


This Self-centered beliefs of Convenience asks nothing more of us than thoughtless oedience!

We must move beyond this thoughtless beliefs that believes everything will be alright oif we just believe in Jesus.
We can't ignore the words of prophecy, which Jesus also asked us to obey.


Jn 14:23
If anyone loves me, he will obey my word,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come to him
and take up residence with him.

Hos 4:1
Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites,
because the Lord has a charge to bring against
you who live in the land:
“There is no faithfulness,
no love, no acknowledgment of God
in the land.  
 
Hos 4:6
My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment