Monday, March 2, 2015

SHINCHEONJI A CARTOON ON RELIGION 2


SHINCHEONJI
A CARTOON ON RELIGION 2
 
 
 
1. Move to a war-torn country
 
If you are lucky, ou will get shot
and go to heaven right away.
 
 
 
2. Hang out with a robber or a murderer.
 
Then just try to piss them off.
 
 
 
3. Call a pastor of the religious conversion program.
These pastors offer to change the religion
of your relatives for the right price.
They spit in the face of religious freedom.
 
Hhh,,, I will send you all the way! Ha!
Right Tool for the job(handcuffs, hammer...)
 
The more money you give him, the faster
you can get to you to you know where... 
 
 
 
Having to die to go to heaven makes no sense.
God's will is to take us to the kingdom of heaven.
If we have to die to go to heaven, why don't we all kill ourselves
we are saved from our sins, so the sooner we die the sooner we go to heaven?
 
 
 
Jn 14:2~3
My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that
I am going there to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
 
When Jesus returns, he will take us to be with him.
In other words, there is a time when living people
can go to heaven.
If that time is now, then we should welcome
Jesus with open arms.
We should not judge and persecute those who believe the truth.
Together, let's learn how to go to heaven according to the Bible as we understand it correctly at Shincheonji.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment