Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Free Bible Study: Primary 2

 

Free Online Bible Study: Primary 2
The Figurative Prophecies in the Bible

~The Word of Revelation from Heaven~


πŸ‘€ Main reference

  • Ps 78:1~4

1. O my people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth.

2. I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old-

3. what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us.

4. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done.

  • Mt 13:34~35

34. Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable.

35. So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world."

  • Jn 16:25

"Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.


From Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony


πŸ–° Click on the link below and you can apply for free Online Bible Study

πŸ‘‰ http://bit.ly/bible_04121



No comments:

Post a Comment