Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Free Bible Study: Primary 1


Free Bible Study: Primary 1
The Parables of the Secrets of Heaven

~The Word of Revelation from Heaven~


πŸ‘€ Main reference

  • Mt 13:34~35
34. Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable.
35. So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world."

  • Ps 78:1~4
1. O my people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth.
2. I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old-
3. what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us.
4. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done.


From Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony

πŸ–° Click on the link below and you can apply for free Online Bible Study




1 comment:

  1. It’s a miracle to think I might be living at a time when the entire Bible - Revelation included - is being explained plainly. God must really want people to open their hearts and listen❤️

    ReplyDelete