Tuesday, July 13, 2021

The Promised Pastor whom Jesus Sent

The Promised Pastor whom
Jesus Sent for the Churches

The proof that I am the witness of events of Revelation’s fulfillment

The True Pastor Jesus Promised
in the New Covenant Revelation


I, Man-Hee  Lee, am the promised pastor whom Jesus sent for the churches (Revelation 22:16).

I have been sent to make known what must soon take place (the events of Revelation)   to the pastors and saints of the churches just like the promise in Revelation chapter 1 verses 1~2 and verse 10.

The word that I am to preach is the words of what I saw and heard of the actual entities that appeared by the prophecies of all the chapters of Revelation becoming flesh. Jesus fulfilled all of this  Revelation today,  approximately 2,000  years after he prophesied it, and when he fulfilled it, I saw the entire book of Revelation, that is, everything from chapter one to chapter twenty-two,  at his side (Ref.  Revelation 22:8).  

At the time of the first coming, God opened the sealed book  (scroll) of the Old Testament (Ezekiel  2) and fulfilled this; Jesus saw  [this]  (Ref.  John 5:17-19)  and also received and ate the opened scroll, and he (Jesus) testified the word of the opened book and what he saw to the people of Israel (Ezekiel 3, Matthew 15:24).  

At the time of Jesus’ second coming, Jesus opened all of the seven seals and fulfilled the New Testament’s Revelation, which had been sealed.  I saw  [this]  at his side,  I also received and ate the opened book in Rv 10, and I testify the word of the opened book and what I saw to the churches.  

After verifying, please point out if my testimony is not correct.
My testimony is true.

How to check whether the evidence of Shincheonji president Man-hee Lee is true or not:

Click here to apply for free Bible study.

πŸ‘‰ http://bit.ly/bible_04121

The Lord promised the New Testament’s Revelation as the new covenant and fulfilled all of it according to the promise, so what is the reason why you do not believe?

The leader (founder) of religion (Christianity) is God and Jesus, and I am the witness who testifies what I saw and heard when  Jesus fulfilled the New Covenant Revelation. Those who say that I am the leader (founder) or that I am Jesus are those who thoughtlessly give false testimonies because they do not know Revelation’s word of promise.  I am neither Jesus nor the leader (founder).  I am the witness of these events of Revelation’s fulfillment.  


The proof that I am the witness of these events of Revelation’s fulfillment is that I have mastered Revelation and that I know the fulfilled, actual entities of Revelation.

Thank you.  

Shincheonji Church of Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment