Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Greatest Shincheonji Proud



The Greatest Proud of Shincheonji
 


 
This 'The Greatest Proud of shincheonji' continued from 'Proud of Shincheonji'
 
 
πŸ’ž New Heaven and New Earth, Shincheonji Church of Jesus, and Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light πŸ’ž
 
 
We, the members of Shincheonji Church if Jesus, are those who have been born again with God's seed, freed from sin by Jesus' blood, harvested, and sealed as the twelve tribes, the promised new kingdom and new people. This is according to God's Will.
 
We are the new kingdom and new people who have been created according to God's new covenant. Therefore, we are not the traditional churches or saints that existed before the fulfillment of Revelation. We are God's new kingdom and new people who have been created as the new covenant today.
 
God, heaven in the spiritual realm, and Jesus are with Shincheonji, the twelve tribes. Is there anything greater to be proud of than this?
God, heaven, and Jesus come down to the one who overcomes, and this overcomer sits on the throne of Jesus to reign with him.
Rev 3:12, 21  ⑫Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. ㉑To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.
 

 
  • Let's look it up in the Bible.
Revealtion 7:4-8  ④ Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel. ⑤ Form the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000  ⑥ from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000 ⑦ from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000, ⑧ from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

  • -What's the 'were sealed'?
Heb 8:7-13 ......  ⑩ This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. (☚ contents of new covenant) ...... ⑬ By calling this covenant "new,"......

  • -What happens to them?
Revelation 7:15-17  ⑮Therefore, "They are before the throne of God and serve Him day and night in His temple; and he who sits on the throne will dwell among them. ⑯ Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat. ⑰ For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." 
Revelation  21: 1-4  ①Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, ...... ② I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven form God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. ③ And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ④ He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." 
 
 
 
God has showed the congregation members of Shincheonji the will and the fulfillment of the entire book of Revelation, which was not known to anyone else in the whole world.
 
Today, as the will of God is fulfilled in heaven, God also fulfills His will here on earth, and God, who is in heaven, Jesus, the angels, and all of heaven will come down upon the 12 tribes created like heaven on earth.
 
 

Revelation 22:7  "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."
Revelation 22:12  "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
Revelation 22:20  He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment