Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Reason why CCK who Persecutes Shincheonji




The Reason why
CCK who persecutes Shincheonji


We of Shincheonji are receiving persecution like Jesus did at the First Coming, and just as it is written in Mt 7:13-14, we are walking on the road that leads to life.
 
 
 
 
Main reference: Jn 13:34~35
 
 
 
The reason why the Christian Council of Korea persecutes Shincheonji is because Jesus dwells within Shincheonji (Jn 15:18 If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first).
 
Jesus in Jn 14:20, taught in regards to today, “On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you” and as written, we know of this. The Christian Council of Korea do not know this because Jesus is not within them.
 
Those who want to know the Word and receive salvation can find refuge if they come to Shincheonji. This is what Jesus spoke. Shincheonji the sealed 12 tribes!
This is what Jesus spoke in the bible(Rv 7, 12, 19).
Do you know this fact?
 
 
 
 
  •  Jn 13:34~35
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

 
 


 


  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment