Friday, July 31, 2015

Shincheonji and Me


Shincheonji and Me



 

If one is a true believer he must ask the Bible, “Who am I according to the Bible?”

Because creation takes place with the word (Jn 1:1-3), I must reflect myself with the mirror of the Bible and check whether I am created according the promised words.  If I am not created according to the Bible, will I not be an outsider, a sinner, and an enemy of God? 

  • Am I born with God’s seed according the promise in the Bible? 
  • Have I been harvested to Mt.Zion, God’s barn? 
  • Have I been sealed with the word of God? 
  • Am I a part of the 12 tribes of God’s promised kingdom?
  • Am I the kingdom and priest of God purchased by Jesus’ blood at the time of the fulfillment of Revelation? 
  • Am I the great multitude that has washed my sins with the blood of Jesus? 
  • Did I not add to or subtract from Revelation?   Is my name written in the Book of Life?
  • Am I the firstfruit on the tree of life that bears 12 crops of fruit every month? 
  • Am I a new creation born again by the word of truth?  (refer to Jn 3:1-5, 1 Pt 1:23, 2 Cor 5:17). 

When one is a creation of God created in this way, he can be considered as a person who believes in the New Testament and receives salvation. If one is not related at all to this Bible, how can he be regarded as a believer who believes in God?

We, Shincheonji, have been created in the ways mentioned above. The difference between the person created in such ways and a person who is not created in such ways is heaven and hell. The value behind the walk in beliefs that a congregation member carries is based on going to heaven. 






No comments:

Post a Comment