Sunday, November 7, 2021

Shincheonji Online Seminar: Revelation 9

Shincheonji Online Seminar
[Revelation chapter 9]
🎺🎺The Two Trumpets



  • Revelation 9:1
    The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.
  • Revelation 9:13
    The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God.


Pay attention to the person called 'I' who saw and heard when the 5th and 6th trumpets sounded in Revelation 9~πŸ’–
Then attend the Shincheonji online seminar.


  • Revelation 1:2 
    who testifies to everything he saw--that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
  • Revelation 22:8 
    I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.

The pastor who saw and heard all these events in the Book of Revelation hosts the Shincheonji online seminar through the leaders of the 12 tribes.

Since it is not possible to teach the Revelation lecture in detail in a short time if you want to master the Bible with more detailed and clear contents of Revelation, click the link below and apply for a free Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment