Thursday, October 28, 2021

Shincheonji Online Seminar Revelation 6 Replay

Shincheonji Online Seminar
Revelation Chapter 6 Replay

  • Revelation 6:1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
:1. Jesus opened first seal
I watched as
the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!"

:3. Jesus opened second seal
When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!"

:5. Jesus opened third seal
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

:7. Jesus opened fourth seal
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"



:9. Jesus opened fifth seal
When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.


:12. Jesus opened sixth seal
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,



I have omitted the events that unfold each time Jesus opened seals, so you can find out more by watching the Shincheonji Online Seminar replay (click the play button below).


If you want to learn the book of Revelation in a fun and exciting way and master the Bible, click the link or image below to apply for a free Bible study.


No comments:

Post a Comment