Monday, November 19, 2018

Shincheonji Bible Study: Promised Pastor





 
Shincheonji Bible Study

"the Promised Pastor"
in the Bible
 
  
What is the prophecy and its fulfillment
regarding the promised pastor, in the Bible?


 
The Summary of the Old Testament: God who Sent Jesus


πŸ‘  In the Old Testament, the reality of the promised(prophesied) pastor was Jesus (Isa 7:14, Lk 2:8-14, Zec 9:9, Mt 2:13-15, Ez 3)
 
 
πŸ™‹ The First Coming
 
  • John 7:16
Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me.

  • John 14:24
He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own: they belong to the Father who sent me.




The Summary of the New Testament: Jesus who sent His angel for the churches.


πŸ‘ New Testament verses pertaining to the promised pastor are Revelation 1:1-3, Revelation 1:10, Revelation 2-3, Revelation 22:8, Revelation 12:1-11, Revelation 15:1-5, Revelation 22:16, Mt 24:45-47, etc.


πŸ™Œ The Second Coming

  • Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."


New Testament verses pertaining to the promised pastor is not Jesus, but a pastor promised by Jesus.
This promised pastor is the one who receives Revelation, the book of prophecy and has seen the reality of all the events of Revelation.
As the one who has seen and heard the actual entities of Revelation and the New Testament, he receives the command to testify to the fulfillment of Revelation (Revelation 10:8-11).
No one has heard, seen, or received Revelation other than him.
Only the promised pastor can testify to Revelation!
Revelation testified by ordinary pastors and false pastors are lies.
This(The time of the prophecy and its fulfillment) is proven when the realities of the prophecy appears!
 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment