Thursday, November 26, 2015

[Shincheonji Poem] To the family of heaven


Shincheonji Poem
<To the family of heaven,
the world of paradise>


 
 

It is said that cuckoos shed their blood
from their necks to feed their babies.
 
The Lord has also fed us his own blood and he has granted us
the resurrection of life by crossing us from death to life.
 
We look at all things in heaven and on earth.
 
All things that the Lord has created are fascinating
and they are genuine and good.
 
To the family of heaven, the world of paradise and
the new heaven and earth, Shincheonji, let us love one another.
 
Is it not the love of God, who created all things?
 
Since we love all things and all things love us,
it is heaven.
 
Let us become the new creation that burst the flowers of love together.
 
I am beautiful when I smile out of joy.
 
I am beautiful when I sing, when I dance
and when I smile like flowers in full bloom.
 
May God help me become a beautiful and unchanging flower in the new heaven and new earth, Shincheonji, the new world promised
by God, the creator.
 
May he help me become a gift to my loving Lord
by becoming that flower.
 
Every moment I daydream and every moment I think, the world of paradise enters into my heart.
 
The image of God, the smiling Lord enters into my heart.
 
The stormy days have all disappeared.
 
I cannot help but dance for the Sabbath-rest.
 
I will become an eternal flower of love,
a breath and joy for all things in the world of paradise.
 
Amen!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment