Monday, April 20, 2015

Shinchonji and Me in the Bible


Shinchonji and Me
in the Bible
 

Who Am I in the Bible?

There are many believers in the world who walk a life of faith. Most think that they will be saved if they believe in God and Jesus without knowing the promise of God, or who they are in the Bible.

Do you know what God has promised
 us today and who I am in the Bible?

Let me introduce myself.

“I am God’s sealed kingdom and priests, the 12 tribes, Shinchonji harvested to Mount Zion.
We in Shinchonji are the reality fulfilled according to the promised words of the New Testament.”

 
 
Shincheonji Notice
 
Shinchonji transferred the spelling to Shincheonji, SCJ.
The exact spelling is S-h-i-n-c-h-e-o-n-j-i.
 This blog is for information purpose for the correct
understanding of Bible and Shincheonji.
 

1 comment: