Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Shincheonji, He who Overcomes



Shincheonji,  
He who Overcomes


  • Main references: Rev 3:12, 21 
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more.
I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem,
which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne,
as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/539
Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is Near!


http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/539




The reward for those who believe in the New Testament and the punishment for those who do not believe will be determined by the judge of Shincheonji. How can the ones who are persecuting attain salvation? Politicians, pastors, and even the press must depart from any personal matters, and as they are born again of the culture of heaven, this country will be even more blessed. Blessings have come very near to us.

No one in this world can come to heaven and Jesus except through the one who overcomes.

No one among the Buddhists and Confucianists understands their own scriptures. No one among them has acted according to their scriptures. How then can they receive salvation? Only hell waits unless people are born again of the fruit of the tree of life in Shincheonji. People must know before they speak, and they must speak truth.
 
Shincheonji is the greatest city of truth within the 6,000 years of God’s history. The reason why it is the greatest city of truth is because Shincheonji has been established through the holy spirit of truth (refer to Jn 14:26, 16:13-15, 25). It is in Shincheonji the truth which the Bible refers to exists. I am making this known to people once again that the eternal truth no one else can transgress is in Shincheonji. I am praying everyone will live through this truth.



♣ SCJ, Notice ♣
http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/539
Shinchonji transferred the spelling to Shincheonji
Shinchonji => Shincheonji
   

No comments:

Post a Comment